Redhawk Caldera d'fwan, glue in the business weave.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin was surprised by her mate's obstinate refusal to let her go to Drageda, but the surprise lasted only a moment. Were roles reversed, she would have been just as stubbornly against him going. She smiled slightly as he spoke of her bear fights. That seemed like ages ago now. She'd been an entirely different person back then, or so it felt most days. Being a mom had softened her in many ways. The simple fact that she hadn't gotten angry and argumentative over him telling her she couldn't go was evidence enough of that. In some ways it bothered her, but in other ways... not so much.

"Why don't we think on it for a while," Fin replied with a sigh after a few moments of thought, "I don't want to go to Betty until we're sure of where we stand. I'm feeling pretty certain right now, but it's possible that I've been known to make... emotional decisions from time to time." She lifted her chin slightly, glancing innocently skyward briefly before the brief flicker of mirth fell from her tone, "And this is too important for that."

Messages In This Thread
d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - October 26, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - October 31, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - November 27, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - December 01, 2017, 07:50 PM