Stone Circle the rage of mountains when they tremble
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowly nodded. "Well it could become one if Noma is interested in it," she spoke. She put the emphasis on Noma as she found it weird that the male already sounded so possessive of her. "Perhaps I will talk to her about it myself. Woman to woman," she suggested. She felt that Wardruna was taking a lot of care of Noma all on himself. Valette wanted it to be a pack effort.

Valette was pleased to hear that they could catch one of the small deer. She slowly nodded when the male explained about what he could do and couldn't. "Good," she spoke. "Then you will pick the side you will feel most comfortable with. We could do a chase with me making the final kill as you will have trouble with depth and distance," she decided before they would head out.

Valette looked at him and then motioned in the direction of the small deer. "Ready?," she asked.
Messages In This Thread
the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 21, 2017, 06:03 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 23, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Addie - October 23, 2017, 09:32 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 24, 2017, 04:39 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by RIP Valette - October 28, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - November 12, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Addie - November 13, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - November 19, 2017, 05:04 AM