Blackbeak Bluff hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Witchbaby doesn’t offer much help and only tells her what she already knows. It would be easier if someone she knows could help her out somehow. Seeking out the woman she barely knows for a problem she doesn’t understand feels embarrassing and if Blixen and the others had it, she’d feel a lot worse. It can’t be something only she has, either, but the others haven’t looked as bad as she has. Blixen doesn’t scratch near as much but maybe she’s just weaker. The fiery girl has always proven better in most things, so why not this too?

Furi tightens her jaws as the other settles on the ground, shifting her feet when she notices the stare last more than a few seconds. The acknowledgment of her burning toes only makes her want to chew at them more but the thought pricks the backs of her eyes and she sucks in a breath.

“It’s um… It’s called Drageda. Up the coast a little. The wolves that found me brought me back and I-I guess I...” she pauses, licking her lips and looking down at her feet again. Instead of biting at them, she lowers herself to the ground and tucks both paws beneath her chest, shifting so she at least looks comfortable. “They like me, I think,” she says and her pale green eyes flicker up with a little more cheer in the corners.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - October 22, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - October 22, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - October 23, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 01, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 01, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 01, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 04, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 07, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 12, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 13, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 14, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 14, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 15, 2017, 06:14 PM