Dragoncrest Cliffs make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Ever since Blixen’s return to Drageda, she finds herself a lot more active than she’d been. Étoille is never too far, should she need him, and Blixen occupies a lot of her time. Even her most recent journey outside of Drageda has been enough of an eye opener. Now that her… condition is being treated, she tries to think about only good things. When her friend’s scent enters her nose, she doesn’t change her end goal. She does, however, slow her pace so by the time she hears his voice, she can stop and turn to face him easily. Her tail wags quickly behind her and she itches closer, almost afraid to get too close lest he should catch whatever fleas remained.

Furi tilts her head a little when he asks if she is all right. “I have been… um,” she pauses, squirming a little now that it is in the forefront of her mind. “Itchy.”

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 06:57 PM