Dragoncrest Cliffs you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She thinks she sees the grin on the upside down girl but the pull of her lips leave her uncertain. Blixen doesn’t believe her, she can tell, but she smiles anyway in hopes that maybe one day she can prove she’s telling the truth. She silently curses the sky for not having her back this time but she knows it won’t do any good, anyway. The sky has only been a constant comfort to her, something pretty to look when she’s feeling lousy. It is the only reason she is out here this late, alone. She hadn’t planned on company.

Furi licks her lips and glances back down when Blixen flips back over, seemingly unhappy about something. She does not realize it is directed at her as she leads into explaining her answer. Apart of Furi can understand what Blixen is going through. She feels the same absence of her mother—she has already come to the conclusion she’s lost her father, too—and she nods a little, wishing she has something to say that may bring her comfort. “I had weird dreams,” she explains instead, offering a little sympathy. “Then I couldn’t go back to sleep,” she adds with a shrug, lowering her head slowly to her paws.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 04, 2017, 07:41 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 05, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 05, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 06, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 07, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 11, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 11, 2017, 06:32 PM