Redhawk Caldera Gubraithian fire
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
"Well, hey, speak of the devil," Wildfire said when her mention of his name seemed to summon Eljay out of thin air. She smiled at him, tapping a paw on the ground beside her invitingly. "Come have a sit. Lagan was just testing out some dad jokes on me."

She lapsed into silence as she waited for Eljay to settle in and join them. She regarded him warmly, attributing none of the emotional agitation she felt with other members of Drageda. After all, she had never really associated him with the commander's pack, having disappeared before he could really become a part of it. He was just another friendly Redhawk face to her. She was aware of his true allegiance, though Wildfire didn't find it particularly pertinent to mention. In fact, she somewhat hoped he would decide to just stay here rather than go back, sort of like she was considering doing...

Wildfire breathed in sharply and banished that thought. "I'm okay," she belatedly answered Eljay's query. "I'm feeling stronger every day, though I know I'm still pretty weak. I don't think I'll be back to my full strength until spring."
Messages In This Thread
Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 08, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 08, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 09, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 09, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 14, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 01:04 PM