Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Tagged for reference!

She'd been visiting with @Wildfire when Titmouse's call went up. It was good to see her sister improving each day and making slow but steady progress back to normal again. She hated to leave so soon, but the urgency in Tit's voice set her nerves on edge and she wrapped up her visit hastily and set off on her way. The howl was quite some distance away, but she carried herself at a lope that ate up the miles rather quickly. She was there in about twenty minutes, and when she came up over the rounded slope of a hill and saw Titmouse's silvery form in the distance, she picked up the pace.

"Hey!" she greeted him as she arrived, a bit breathless after her run here. Her attention was wholly focused on him as she looked him over for any immediate signs of injury or illness, and it was only after a few seconds of this that she realized he was accompanied by another wolf. She stepped back, electric-yellow eyes flicking between the she-wolf and Titmouse. "What's up?"
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM