Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Truthfully, Titmouse's answer didn't surprise Raven at all. It was his way to act without thinking things completely through. It was an innocent mistake, and a totally forgivable one in this situation, but the healer wondered with concern if there would come a day when this sort of thing might come back to bite him, hard. She grinned at Titmouse's lame (but honest) explanation, the words you silly bonehead clear in the way she looked at him. Awinita's words came then, and Raven couldn't help feeling impressed at the lady's manners. She tipped a warm smile to the she-wolf, and shook her head. "No, it's not a problem at all. I just don't want to overstep my own bounds, that's all. If you're really interested in joining us, I'd be glad to call our alphas here so you can meet them. They're wonderful people and I'm sure they'd be happy to hear about your willingness to learn medicine."
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM