Horizon Ridge the bear has two mouths!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The girl lets out a heavy sigh, disappointed in her failure at trying to catch something. She’d had a good streak back in Drageda but she’d gotten familiar with the land and knew where to go, but out here it seems to be a little different. This entire territory is beyond her scope of comfort and she doesn’t know where to run off to to try and find something else. It will just be easier to go back to their camp and wake Blixen up (if she’s not already) and get her to hunt with her. Two wolves are already better than one when it comes to these things, she realizes.

After a few minutes of contemplating, she accepts the defeat and begins to pack it up and go back. Her weight shifts and she is suddenly aware of a looming presence. Her ears fall back against her head as she turns, slowly, to figure out what exactly is staring at her. Nervously and carefully, she shifts and looks over at a familiar form—Grayday? She can’t remember—and whines. The two times he’s come upon her, someone else shows up quickly, and she half expects Blixen to show up but there is no sign.

Something seems a little off about the way he’s standing, even if there’s a signal of relaxation… somewhere. “I-I..” she trails off and clears her throat. “No one is with me,” she says, though she isn’t certain that’s the best thing to say. He’d gotten upset the last time when Eske had shown up, and maybe she’d gotten upset for a reason, too, but for now she plays her chances and shrinks back, uncertain what to expect next.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 07:47 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 08, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 11, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 13, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 15, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 19, 2017, 05:10 PM