Horizon Ridge the bear has two mouths!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
His announcement is coupled with him turning away from her and Furi watches for a long moment before she knows how to respond. He’d approached her twice before, with someone always on her heels, but she’d been trying to have time away. Étoille’s interaction had been fairly benign as they exchanged information and the second, with Eske, less than pleasant. Her ears fall back against her head and she half expects Blixen to show up out of nowhere only to make it worse—sometimes she has the effect—but she notes nothing changing in the air.

“I know,” she says, softly. Her head lowers, too, and her tail drapes lazily behind her. He doesn’t have to stay, she won’t make him, but he also doesn’t have to this time. She briefly thinks what it would have been like if he’d found her before Eske, or if Eske hadn’t found her at all. She hadn’t been too far from where Eske had found her and she’d stumbled upon Grayday. “I’m just looking for something to catch,” she tells him but doesn’t offer anything else in return, waiting for his next move.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 07:47 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 08, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 11, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 13, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 15, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Grayday Sr. - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: the bear has two mouths! - by Mallaidh - November 19, 2017, 05:10 PM