Redhawk Caldera Picture if you will
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well that was like 2 weeks of immense chaos but I SURVIVED and here I am posting. :P Sorry for the delay! --  And though Qui is supposed to be a wolf of few words.. uh.  Well.  Apparently he's also bad at shutting up.

They did seem a little tightly-wound in this pack.  More so than the others he met in the region at least, but at the same time, not nearly as hostile as he'd expect, either.  Quixote didn't know the specifics, but suspected he'd end up being a lot more vicious at the borders if it was his pack.

He frowned thoughtfully, running through his mental cliffnotes of the Towhee encounter.  Yeah she said that one of the neighbors has pissed off... Three packs I think it was?  I'd imagine that if any of you move for revenge if it's needed, wrangling that many wolves would need a little more expertise if you aren't just relying on sheer numbers and the resulting chaos.  He hoped it was in a tone that expressed the fact it was an offer -- an option -- rather than a know-it-all statement of what they had to do.  If they wanted to go rampaging on in with no direction, by all means, have at it -- he'd go find somewhere else to put his feet up.

He was never sure what was the proper way to explain things.  He thought many of those he grew up around were fools in  one way or another, frequently questioning the choices of leadership mentally as it wasn't proper to do so mentally.  The area I was from wasn't exactly peace-loving.  I think packs were being bred to squabble with each other for generations, so at least as far as that goes, I am familiar.  There was a tacticians group in my birth pack. I did my best to learn from them.  And by that, he meant eavesdrop as much as possible since he wasn't the required billion years old yet. Even from just my wandering around here, I have the sense that this place is a lot.. Different is too vague a term.  Things there that were merely traditions there seem a bit more morally ambiguous here just based on the wolves I've met.  He was rough around the edges, and there was no saying he'd polish out to polite any time in his lifespan.  All I wish is to be somewhere where wolves act on reason, and I can be useful.  And if it didn't happen soon, things were gonna get a bit more risky.

I don't know if there's something more specific you'd want to know. Uh.  I mean, yeah sure, I've got the usual hunting, tracking, little bit of first aid, blah blah normal skills but I'd hope that'd be expected of most lone wolves that aren't skeletons.  Being verbally suave was not his thing.  He looked to Elwood for some sort of direction on what next.
Messages In This Thread
Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 12, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 25, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 29, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 05, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 11, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 21, 2017, 03:14 AM