Redhawk Caldera Picture if you will
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Again came the thoughtful frown.  Oh how he sometimes wished he was the charismatic type who could actually have interesting conversations this side of snarkville.  Uh.  Not too much else really.  Was kind of a weird meeting.  Started off with some hawk or eagle or something flapping around on the ground.  Spent much of it thinking I'd eaten some bad carrion or berries or something -- the bird and then her not reacting at first, and then her voice.. Had thought the most likely solution was something was wrong with me.  Think admitting that killed the conversation.  It wasn't one of his prouder moments, and he still kinda felt bad for being such a dunce and that showed faintly on his face.

He canted his head, gaze drifting as he tried to remember what else was mentioned.  It wasn't anything important, was it?  The black wolf went on to list a few things, Think I rambled a bit about some of the guys from my old pack who looked like creepy ghost-story freaks.  She mentioned the other packs -- I'd run into mostly just lone wolves and those making new packs at that point... Blackfeather's the problem, right?  And Moonspear, which he remembered, courtesy of Hydra, and.. Something like 'Dragon' -- those as the ones who might be interested in helping you guys out. He paused for potential affirmation from Elwood, before continuing.  

She mentioned Redhawk is familial.. Tightly-knit.  I suppose the only thing that really concerns me is that I'm used to a pack that felt more often like a strange collection of dysfunctional misfits.  Quixote assumed that going from dysfunction to "normal" would be the easier direction to go in general, the big hurdle would be to learn to trust people at their word again.  He kind of wanted to ask more about pack life there but it seemed kind of presumptive to do so at this point.
Messages In This Thread
Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 12, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 25, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 29, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 05, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 11, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 21, 2017, 03:14 AM