Stone Circle I'm still looking for my god.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Assuming she is outside of the borders, and not in the territory.

Valette was watching the plains from the standing stones as she always did. She liked watching the herd and seeing what individuals were not feeling so well. She also loved to see how the stags were competing for the females and find out what new harems would form.

The alpha female looked up when there was more commotion to the east. The water birds were taking to the skies with loud squeaks. Almost like they were disturbed. Valette quirked up her lips, thinking it was a packmate that needed help. She went to check out the commotion.

As she was closer to the borders, she realized that it wasn't one of her packmates. The charcoal female lifted her chin to see what was then disturbing the wildlife around their pack. As she came closer she caught the scent of another wolf. It didn't take long for the alpha female to find her.

"You are awfully close to our borders," she commented when she was close enough to have a normal conversation. It didn't sound too unfriendly. Valette liked to think that not every wolf had evil plans to hurt her family. This could just be innocence.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 10, 2017, 02:34 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 11, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 13, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:42 AM