Redhawk Caldera you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Betty explained the situation promptly, and Fin was quiet as she processed the information. She knew that Wildfire had dismissed Hux and seeing as she hadn't particularly cared to keep him in the first place, she had said nothing to persuade her niece to do otherwise. She was surprised that Thur had taken it upon herself to come all the way back to the Caldera just to see her mate, even knowing the girl would not be traveling back to the Coast until the Spring. But with a glance at Elwood, she knew that she would have done just the same.

Well, let's be real, Fin would never have left him in the first place. But she wasn't so great at keeping responsibility a priority.

The topic turned then to the Blackfeather Bitches - as Finley had termed them in her ever creative head. The fur along her spine prickled as anger heated her blood. Elwood explained that they had been trying to determine what to do, and Fin was quick to pick up where her mate left off. "We're not warriors - at least, not most of us," she said, "If we took the fight to Blackfeather alone, they would demolish us, and I can't risk our kids like that." Really, she meant her entire pack,but seeing as 90% of her pack was less than a year old...

"We thought that Drageda might stand with us - hoped, more like," she continued, though hesitated, "But, I know that you have your own family to look out for. It's a big thing to ask, and not something we take lightly. But our only other option is to leave the Caldera and try to find some place safer to live, and I at least am not willing to give up my home so easily."

Fin looked at her mate again, knowing he felt the same but knowing too that they would if they couldn't find support for this fight. For them, it was a fight for their home, and the safety of their children. Drageda was far North on the coast. Thur's wolves would be safe if they simply stayed away from the Woods, so for her, it would be a fight for only vengeance. Fin hadn't been completely certain if the commander was the type to risk so much just to show someone they fucked with the wrong wolves.

Messages In This Thread
you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Antumbra - November 12, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 13, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 02:53 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 19, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Finley - November 23, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 26, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - December 12, 2017, 06:25 AM