Stone Circle I just want to talk to you for a minute, well, make that 30 seconds...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette listened to their verdict. She kind of expected them to decline. She wasn't sure why, but she saw Stark as a strong leader. He might not want to be in a pack other than his own. Plus the two had been together for a long time and perhaps they liked the nomadic life. When the final decision was in Banner's paws Valette looked with a hopeful expression at her. She was extremely happy to see that they wanted to join her pack. "Really!? I'd love that," she instantly returned.

She really didn't mind having more friends around. Plus she knew both of them were hard workers. Valette's tail wagged. "Well then hereby you are accepted," she spoke with a grin. She hoped they liked to eat bison and wouldn't be too intimidated by their size. She took Stark's meal to bring to her pups. She motioned them to follow her. She casually trotted to the middle of their territory. To the stone circle. She had to place the meal down to talk. "Part of the forest is ours and those fields down below. Most of us spend the night in the forest. Let me know if anything is wrong or if you need anything. It is easy to sniff out the alpha den."

Valette offered them a smile. She hoped they would want to stay, even after winter. But she wouldn't blame them if they did leave. Valette realized that Easthollow was getting pretty full. They were starting to become a large pack. She almost didn't believe it. Valette glanced at one of the stones, the tallest. Steady would be proud of her. She was certain of it. "I guess I will see you around sooner or later." She wanted to give them some rest now and tomorrow she might catch up or chat with Stark and Banner some more. She also wanted her friends to be introduced to her children.

Last post? LETS HAVE NEW THREADS!!