Blacktail Deer Plateau i was lightning, before the thunder
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Easy was quick to arrive and lead Burr away, she gave her a smile before she left, happy to see that she was alright and well. But more pressing things were at hand and so Pema followed along as Day lead them to a recent kill and began to discribe the event that lead to his missing eye.

She was shocked and somewhat horrified. Day had lost an eye but to hear that Lavender had been in this strangers jaws made Pema's stomach drop. She was in no mood to eat and she was filled with both worry and anger. He said that Lavender was alright, but she had been so close to a worse fate, Pema fought back the thought of what might have happened if Day hadn't stepped in when he did. It had cost him his eye, which to Pema meant that not only did this intruder decide to attack Lavender, they were willing to put up a fight after being found out rather then flee the scene. She knew that there were such wolves in the world but to hear that one had been within their borders was far too close for anyones comfort. 

She cared very little that the pack had another healer at the moment, other then the fact that they had been able to watch over Lavender and her wounds while she was away, along with Day's eye. Dawn and Adi asked if they were a loner and what she looked like and Pema was on the same page. She wanted to know as much about this wolf as possible and find them. But rationally she knew that it wouldn't be the best idea. 

She continued off Adi's point, "Not even just her discription, any wolf we don't know. We've been lucky in the past with intruders, but this is too much. They have hurt us now and that's a whole other level." she said refering to those in the past that had accidently stumbled upon the territory or have bluntly entered without permission, but hadn't done any harm. 

When Day asked about thier trip, it seemed trivial compared to what had transipired here in their absense. Pema didn't care about her training at the moment and nodded along as Dawn relayed to Day what she and Adi had told Pema on their way over. About the wolves of Blackfeather Woods and their malicious actions and intentions towards others. She responded to Adi's suggestions, "I don't know if we have an abligation to help fight in their war, but I think it would be silly to not be prepared to defend ourselves if they decided to bring us into it. Especially if they are the ones that attack Lavender, in that case we might unknowingly already be involved." she said and cautioned to them all, curious as to how this war would effect the pack.
Messages In This Thread
i was lightning, before the thunder - by Dawn - November 18, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Aditya - November 18, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Burr - November 18, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Pema - November 18, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Grayday Sr. - November 19, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Dawn - November 19, 2017, 05:55 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Aditya - November 19, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Burr - November 19, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Pema - November 20, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Grayday Sr. - November 20, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Dawn - November 21, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Aditya - November 22, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Pema - November 22, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Grayday Sr. - November 26, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Dawn - December 01, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Aditya - December 04, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Pema - December 05, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Grayday Sr. - December 06, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Aditya - December 08, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: i was lightning, before the thunder - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 11:33 AM