Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Her brows knit quickly together, unsure why she’s getting this type of reaction from Blixen. Rose is the first wolf she’s ever brought to the borders. She’d answered the howl on Prince but he’s one of them already, without ever having been in Drageda, and surely that isn’t being held against her? She briefly thinks about Arrille from their visit outside the borders and the promise she’d given him. Quickly, she closes her eyes, and shifts her position to battle the tension seizing her chest. 

Hopefully, Arrille found another place to stay even if she’d want him to come here, in the long run, but if she’s going to get this kind of grief for looking out for other wolves, she doesn’t want him near here. Maybe Drageda isn’t the pack she thought it was and maybe Blixen isn’t the friend she thought she was, either. The idea of leaving Drageda doesn’t necessarily cross her mind, knowing it wouldn’t be right to leave Rose behind or to force her to leave when she just joined. She does know she has to try and find Arrille on the off chance he’s around the corner. 

When Blixen throws something that sounds different, accusing, a whole near searing wave of pain crosses her face. Her eyes search for some kind of answer to what is happening and she struggles keeping up hope. “Why would you say that?” she throws back, pained eyes narrowing and the rest of her face is scrunched up in confusion. She shouldn’t have to answer such a thing! “I was out the night before and ran in to her,” she finally manages to stay, unable to keep the words from spilling out once she opens her mouth.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Mallaidh - November 23, 2017, 10:39 PM