Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen visually deflates and Furi remains strained. When her head drops and she stares at her feet, mumbling out a fine, she doesn’t turn her eyes away. She isn’t making eye contact, but it’s the best she can manage if she wants to keep from shaking. Eventually, anxiety reels its ugly head and she succumbs, releasing a deep breath as slowly as she can while the silence falls between them. There has always been a little resentment between them, at least on Blixen’s side. From the time she came to Drageda instead of Blixen’s mother but Furi took it. It’s not fair that it’s her and not the woman the other loves, either, and by a result, now her other mother. 

Tears well up and threaten to spill over but she blinks a few times, shaking her head. She deflates not long after. She looks away again, feeling so flighty and ready to leave. Fighting off the urge to tremble takes a lot of energy she doesn’t have, uncertain she can even continue with the conversation. “I don’t know,” she says truthfully. Her voice has dropped significantly, barely more than a whisper as she tries to find the right answer. She doesn’t want to lose her best—and longest—friend in place of another (who just so happens to be cute). “It’s fine.”

It’s not fine.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Mallaidh - November 26, 2017, 09:48 AM