Blacktail Deer Plateau Where is the love
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema had built her den to be large. Which was good considering it was rare that she was the only one in it. It had a main chamber and two chambers to the side. One often used for herb storage and the other for patients or pups spending the night, with the main chamber used for whatever it needed to be used for. Pema was currently in the main chamber and hadn't realized that she wasn't alone, until she heard and turned to see Lavender from within one of the side cambers. Even though it was a surprise, it was a very happy surprise for Pema. She had missed Lavender so much while she was out on her trip, and wanted nothing more then to smother her at first glance. 

But hearing what Lavender had to say she stopped herself. She remembered Day telling her that a tresspasser had attacked Lavender while she was gone. It lit a small fire in her belly remember that someone had hurt the pup she loved so dearly. She wished that she had been there to stop the intruder and given them what they desirved. But there was nothing Pema could do now except help her now. "There you are honey. Oh I missed you so much." she said walking over to her and giving her a few gentle licks on the muzzle. She wanted to smother her, but didn't want to risk hurting her any further. 

"Here let me take a look." she said. She moved closer to Lavender and upon looking at her neck, she could see red in her white fur. Along with alittle yellow, which she determined was pus. "Alittle bit, but I don't think it's too bad. This is the injury that intruder gave you isn't it?" she asked even though she knew the answer. She wanted to see if Lavender would be had a different way of describing the story then the way Day did. 
Messages In This Thread
Where is the love - by Pema - November 24, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Where is the love - by Lavender - November 24, 2017, 07:28 AM
RE: Where is the love - by Pema - November 24, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Where is the love - by Lavender - December 07, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Where is the love - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 11:38 AM