Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Maybe nothing she says will absolve Rose of the guilt she feels but she smiles and brushes it off. She takes the sentiment and leaves it at that. She doesn’t want to make her any more uncomfortable by trying to argue with her. “Yeah,” she says softly with twisted frown. She falls silent and lowers her head, picking at the rabbit at first but she can’t resist anymore and she easily finishes it in just a few bites, bones and all. 

“I found a fallen tree in the southern part of the forest and it’s hollow. It might make a good den,” she says, attempting to change the subject. It’s not underground, like Hougeda, but until Rose has proven her place within the pack and she can sleep with everyone else, it might work. They could find some things to fill it and make it warmer. She thinks about the dead loner at the borders and what is left of him, but it is likely long enough that they wouldn’t want to use the pelt. She shakes the thought from her mind, a little creeped out by the thought, and relaxes a little. “At least until you can come into Hougeda. And um… if it gets too cold, I can stay and help… with warmth, I mean. If you want,” she stammers off with an awkward laugh, glancing down at the spot half her kill had been. 

Blixen pops into her thoughts out of no where and she sucks in a breath, fighting back the knots in her stomach.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Mallaidh - November 26, 2017, 02:36 PM