Redhawk Caldera i fell heavy into your arms.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood sobered at her abrupt segue. It pained her to see the look upon his face as they spoke of things that none of them had any desire to consider. She too began to think of Fox and Peregrine. Had they been alive, they would of course have been named godparents to the Wildlings, just as they had been all the others (I'm pretty sure). It wouldn't actually have done too much good in this situation, however. Wildfire was their blood, so they would have been on the front lines in taking Blackfeather out, with or without Drageda's aid. Hell, Fox probably would've destroyed the entire pack single-handedly before the rest had even realized she was gone.

Her mate asked the question she had known was coming, but in spite of her forsight, she hadn't actually decided her answer. That is, until the moment came and the name just popped right in. "Raven," she said, surprising herself even. She paused thoughtfully before adding with a slight frown, "Or Lagan, maybe. Although... Can a brother be a godparent too?" She shook her head lightly, brushing the thought away. "They both have played such a huge part in their lives already. I think even if we didn't name them, they would step into the role naturally on their own."

She peered at Elwood then, wondering what his thoughts were. She could think of no more obvious choice than this. It wasn't quite as ideal as when she and Elwood had been named godparents to the firebirds since Lagan and Raven weren't mates. But the pair seemed to like each other enough to not mind being tied to each other through the kids, and it wouldn't be permanent... Just until the wildlings were old enough to take care of themselves. Or.. maybe longer. These kids were likely to keep getting into trouble long after they reached adulthood.

Messages In This Thread
i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 15, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 19, 2017, 08:36 AM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 19, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 20, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - January 07, 2018, 08:55 PM