Greatwater Lake each morning I get up, I die a little
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Mur coming suddenly to his side shook him out of his solo angst, and he lifted his gaze from the ground, feeling hollow. Ya can't keep it bottled up. Why, sure he could! This was something he wanted to keep bottled up--forever, if possible.

Then again, this was Murdock. His brother. And though they had never been very close, he still was blood, and blood was important. If any wolf should know of his plight--apart from Day, and possibly Spot--it would make sense for it to be Murdock.

He heaved a tremendous sigh, the sound of it weighing heavy in the air. "Man, I. . ." He stopped, not knowing how to continue and still looking out toward the lake, away from his brother. "I don't know where to start. How to start. What to say. . ."

Finally, he cast his eyes toward Murdock. "Have you been married before?" he asked abruptly, his voice gruff. "You don't have to answer, if you don't want. And it's okay if you haven't. . .but I think you might understand better if you have been."
Messages In This Thread
each morning I get up, I die a little - by Shale - December 04, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Murdock - December 05, 2017, 12:24 AM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Shale - December 08, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Murdock - December 10, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Shale - December 10, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Murdock - December 13, 2017, 12:19 AM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Shale - December 18, 2017, 12:08 AM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Murdock - December 20, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Shale - December 20, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Murdock - December 22, 2017, 12:21 AM
RE: each morning I get up, I die a little - by Shale - December 26, 2017, 05:50 PM