Blacktail Deer Plateau they've been going in and out of style
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
When Pema had meet Engel at the border she thought he had this currtain element of confidence and swaveness to him that she thought explained what Dawn was saying. But the first time she actually interected within him, no flirting took place. It was actually rather emotional, and he ended up having to leave. "Oh. I think there's more to him then that. He's quite a nice poet actually." she said referencing the song or poem he had said while thinking of his past.

Dawn's next question threw Pema alittle off guard, it was so out of nowhere. But she took a few moments to think everything over. What was it she was looking for in life? Um... Family... Ya family. I mean being a part of Morningside and it's family is just to wonderful. But... I'm sure I'd want a family of my own one day aswell. But for now... This is all I really need." she said taking a quick look around at the territory. 

Pema's realative family was rather small. Her parents were the only ones she knew and surprisingly she was an only child. She cared for her parents dearly, but she didn't really have any strong bonds besides that. Being in Morningside with all of it's members that cared so much for one another was where Pema wanted to be. Taking care of Day's kids was one of her favorite things and even though she may not have kids of her own till next year when she was older, it was something she looked forward to.

"What about you? Have you thought about it?" she asked, figuring she would have her own answer for her question.
Messages In This Thread
they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 10, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 27, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 31, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - January 04, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - January 09, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - January 12, 2018, 03:55 PM