Blacktail Deer Plateau they've been going in and out of style
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She realized the probing question may have been more than a little inappropriate to ask out of the blue moments after asking it, but remained silent. But Pema replied all the same, after a few moments, and Dawn had to give her kudos for not being completely thrown off. Family, came her answer; wanted part of one and wanted her own. Dawn had never considered the former, already secure in her loving family, her father and all her siblings (and, perhaps, Catori). The latter she'd considered briefly, but was a want she reserved for later in life; surely a family would seem more appealing after she'd seen the world outside their borders, and her body mature enough to bear them.

Pema asked the question in turn, and Dawn supposed she deserved an answer, after providing her own. "I've wanted to lead since I was young; to travel and see as much as I can of the Wilds." It seemed short, compared to hers, and after a moment Dawn continued. "my mother vanished after I was born, like Khoe left Easy and the rest. I want to be better than them - be loyal."  She did not reveal all she had to Adi, but replied truthfully all the same. She did not care about her mother, but she hated Khoe with a passion for the way she'd left the pups of her own accord. No, she would not be like them.
Messages In This Thread
they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 10, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - December 27, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - December 31, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - January 04, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Pema - January 09, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: they've been going in and out of style - by Dawn - January 12, 2018, 03:55 PM