Blacktail Deer Plateau and now the best is yet to come
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
The girl seemed interested at the thought of turkey, and the word brought to light her recent encounter with Aditya, after returning from their mission. Shaking the thought from her mind, she added, "I'm always up for a hunt," Hoping that perhaps the woman would take her up on the offer sometime, she slowed as they approached the rendezvous site. "I've scented a couple moose in the southern territories, but not too many up here. There was a fen I visited once - " 

She broke off as they approached the rendezvous, realizing that she was rather quickly taking a liking to the woman. The sight was empty; perhaps that was the red hide of Engel she saw just out of sight, and the farther off sounds of her siblings. She gave the woman a sidelong glance as she asked about sleeping arrangements. "of course." There was no rule about having to sleep at the rendezvous, though in the winter especially it might be convenient, and safer, to sleep all in one place. 

Thinking a moment, she added, "there's a cache a little south of here, south-east is the catfish pond, and a river runs through the middle of the territory. most of the territory near the mountains is forested, though there's a meadow along the west border."  She said, glancing to the woman to see if she had any questions. It was a simple description of the territory, but it ought to suffice.
Messages In This Thread
and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 09, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 11, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Aviana - December 12, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: and now the best is yet to come - by Dawn - December 14, 2017, 05:37 PM