Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
It had been a while since the huntress had seen Kieran last, and thus it was his presence on a ridge to her left that had her adjust her course, soon rising to stand beside him, demeanour easy as she offered a smile and a quick greeting to her old friend. "hunting?" She asked, willing to bet that she was right. With the winter setting in in earnest, that was what most of them spent their days doing.  He certainly seemed to be scanning the land, though whether it was in search of prey, or in contemplative thought she did not know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM