Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
It was after some more fruitless searching that she stumbled across a flicker of scent, and thus found herself near Keiran again. Certainly, that was a good sign; if they'd both found the trail, it ought to be fruitful. With a grin, she fell into step beside him as they moved up the trail, pausing only when a flicker of movement came through the trees up ahead. Pausing, she fell motionless, whispering a quick, "stay here- be ready," before slinking off through the trees. Circling wide around the flicker, she soon caught sight of the whole little flock. When she stood opposite of Keiran did she approach, not making any effort to go unseen. Her slow, meandering walk had the things chatter and begin to waddle towards Keiran - just what she wanted. Too fast, and they'd fly into the trees; too slow and they'd think they were being stalked. She kept up the careful balance before they looked too alarmed to allow her to herd them much longer. With a rush, she lunged towards them, sending a small, fluttering cloud to Keiran.
no worries! it happens :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM