Blacktail Deer Plateau One Last Try
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema's instinct was to have her brought to her den where she would no doubt need some rest after, but the pack was full, something Adi was quick to remind her. They couldn't use up any resources feeding and providing shelter to this female, but she hoped that what little they could do for her gave her a good start on her recovery. 

She thought it strange that her brother would have simply left her here at their door step, even for just awhile. Other packs were sometimes days away, she hoped that's not where he meant when she said he was looking for shelter. Maybe a nearby wood for a few nights. It didn't appear that Adi had meet either of them, which was even more odd to Pema. Why would you leave your sister with a couple of strangers, they must really be that desperite. Luckily for them Morningside was filled with plently of caring wolves, compared to the melicious wolves that resided further south. 

A moose kick to the rib was the cause of this injury. Pema didn't even dare go after a moose, they were very large and very deadly to anything trying to hunt them. A kick from one of them to the ribs was cause for a break. "May I?" she asked stepping towards the female. She came forward and pressed lightly on the girls side, listening to her moans and grunts to see where the pain resided. "I think you have a few broken ribs. I don't think you have any internal bleeding, just a cut where it's hoof cut you. I can get you somethings for that cut, but getting you into a cast might be a bit more difficult." she explained thinking of only one way they could do it. But it would require for them to go to the hot springs. "Adi? Do you know where some cob webs might be?" she asked, thinking of how to seal up that cut. 

Let me know if you want to thread with Pema at the hot springs, she could give her a case and then head back, all in the same day.
Messages In This Thread
One Last Try - by Nightstar - December 11, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Moonshadow - December 11, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Nightstar - December 11, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Nightstar - December 11, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Moonshadow - December 11, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Pema - December 12, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 07:07 PM
RE: One Last Try - by Moonshadow - December 12, 2017, 07:13 PM