Blacktail Deer Plateau Just another stray at your door
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
Flint can date this to whenever; it would make sense to be closer to mid-November but it could take place now if need be

a faint howl sounded in the distance, calling for an audience at the border--and for him, specifically, it seemed. curious, aditya made his way in that direction. he had nearly forgotten about flint until the sight of the gray wolf reminded him of their meeting. tongue lolling happily, he loped over and came to a halt, smiling.

"you made it!" adi said, his eyes and voice both suffused with warmth. "now, i promised you that i would introduce you to my leader, and i'll make good on that promise." he loosed a secondary, specific call to @Grayday, in case he had been busy when the first howl had occurred.

a beat of silence passed before aditya remarked, casually, "did you find us all right? we're hard to miss, as big a plateau this is." he himself had been led here, injured, by dawn and pema, but perhaps he would have found it eventually under his own power had he not encountered the pair of women. fate was funny in that regard.
Messages In This Thread
Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 15, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 15, 2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 21, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 26, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - January 01, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - January 01, 2018, 06:09 PM