Dragoncrest Cliffs it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen says she gets it but Furi isn’t sure she does. She’d gotten upset about Rose that it drove a wedge between them. Somewhere in the back of her mind she always knew there was something different between them. It doesn’t matter how hard she tries, she’ll be an outsider. She can work as hard as she can and they won’t see her any different than before. There will be things she can and can’t do based on this and she turns her gaze to the ground, focusing on something insignificant.

The apology doesn’t surprise her, but when she mentions she likes Rose too does. She blinks a few times and glances up but it doesn’t stay and it’s on the ground again.

Why is it different? Why were you jealous?” she asks first, even if she knows the answer. Sort of. Eske is part of Drageda in the same way Blixen is, in a way Furi will never ascend to. ”Will I just always be an outsider?” she adds, though her voice cracks and she cringes. ”If they don’t kick me out, I mean,” she offers as an after thought. She hasn’t told anyone else directly about them, but surely they aren’t happy with what she’s done based on all of this. Her heart sits heavy, awkward, and she lets her rear hit the ground again, too tired to keep standing.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change - by Mallaidh - December 13, 2017, 08:13 AM