Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi groans a little. She isn’t sure if she should feel sorry for him or still feel mad at him for it. She hadn’t tried joining a pack, though she didn’t do it traditionally. She had told him they’d take him in but maybe she expected it to be a little different. And after Rose, well, there was no way to tell. “They took me in but I still had to earn my place,” she says, licking her lips and taking a step away from him. “You should probably try doing that too.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - January 07, 2018, 09:26 PM