King Elk Forest Jokers dressing up as kings
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
By the time a resident emerged from the woods, Wylla had seated herself and was preening the thin fur on her left shoulder. She swung her inky ears forward when the sound of crunching snow met them, and then tilted her narrow head to peer at her company. The approaching wolf certainly was handsome, with pale hairs tipped in charcoal, almost like herself but with significantly less black. Similar to Elwood, but way lighter. Just like Elwood, Mato was like a tall glass of something hot and delicious, only...

Her nose twitched and her eyes tightened marginally. He was young, younger even than her, which threw all handsomeness to the wayside. Wylla was all about the older men, and trying to be subordinate to a wolf younger than her wasn't exactly ideal, no matter how hot. She was still practically a kid, and this guy was half a year younger, which to her, made him still practically a baby. Her submission even now was understated significantly; she mustered just enough to turn back her jet ears and avoid looking him directly in the face.

Not like she could be very choosy, either. And he was fine looking.

When he spewed out unfamiliar words, she stared blankly at his chin for two beats. When she opened her mouth, intending to say "yeah, hi, I'm Wylla, I'm a world renowned hunter, I'm here to join," what actually came out was a baffled, "come again?"
Messages In This Thread
Jokers dressing up as kings - by Wylla - December 16, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by rip gemini - December 17, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by Wylla - December 17, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by rip gemini - December 20, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by Wylla - December 31, 2017, 01:20 PM