Swiftcurrent Creek Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The stranger was instantly defensive, though it didn't faze Laurel much. She'd seen the whole spectrum of wolves alive in the last year. He looked younger than she had expected when he turned around and she saw his face, but at the same time he looked weary. Didn't surprise her much to see the conflict though; world had probably been rough on him. That was why he was so defensive, too, no doubt.

"Oh, relax," she said with a sweet, innocent smile on her face. "Do I really look like I'm about to rip your throat out?" She stopped not far from him as he reached out to pick up her scent. There weren't signs of the sea apparent there. "You looking for someone?" she asked with a tilt of her head; not that she was really interested, but in her experience others were nicer when you showed interest in them. She then tacked on, with a charming smirk on her face: "Or just eager to get to know me?"
Messages In This Thread
Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Whip - December 18, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Laurel - December 19, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Whip - December 19, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Laurel - December 20, 2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Laurel - December 21, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Whip - December 21, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Laurel - December 29, 2017, 06:16 AM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Whip - January 04, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. - by Laurel - January 08, 2018, 03:25 AM