Otter Creek i'd rather you did not turn your skunk bath into a giant cocktail
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Hope it's okay to throw an Aries in here!

The Tyro had heard the commotion grow at the gory borders, the snarls and the baying, and so his pace accelerated, iced eyes narrowing as he broke into a steady run. Along his dark pelt flashed, through the dark Woods, until he came to a halt near the borders. Hidden in the undergrowth he watched for a moment, just in time to see the youngsters flee, and his suspicions grew by the second. Aries lashed his tail, then emerged with grace from the shadows, lip pulling upward to show his teeth. A low grumble rose from deep within his chest.

"What is the meaning of this?" He questioned, directed at both adults. No pups of Blackfeather would be hurt while he was around, that he would make certain of. There was a burning rage, a boiling in his body he felt urging him to attack this wolf outright, without question - but the logical part of him held back for simply a moment longer, sharp gaze piercing the silence that ensued between the growls. Though it may be true they had not crossed the borders as of yet, Aries still felt the need to assert himself here and be sure they would not further approach.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'd rather you did not turn your skunk bath into a giant cocktail - by Aries - December 22, 2017, 12:00 AM