Blackfeather Woods Tell me all that you've thrown away
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
It was the unfamiliar scent that stood out from the thick blackfeather odour that caught his attention, grey muzzle lowering close to the ground to see if they had passed this way. No, but they were close. Instinctively his plume of a tail rose stiffly and remained high (though he was wary enough to make it not rise too high, for it was true he was not the highest of rank), as it was his duty to protect these borders and chase away those strangers. Unless, of course, they wished to join but that was another matter entirely and this wolf had not let out a call. 

There - he could see them now, and his eyes narrowed but the casual greeting let out from this stranger had his brow raise in solidarity. "What are you doing here?" He questioned, deep voice cold but curious. Aries is not one to attack without reason but having a wolf so close to their borders is unsettling to say the least, and his tail lashed behind him now.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - January 10, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 16, 2018, 06:12 PM