Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Even though she’d started going with a feisty spirit, Furi never full anticipated participating in a war. She knows her mother has, before, in the name of keeping her family safe—that’s what she ultimately wanted—but who does she have to keep safe now that she can? She hasn’t seen her family in so long that the thoughts of them are few and far between. Thinking about them now only adds a level of worry she hadn’t had a few moments ago.

She may never seen her family again.

Pale green eyes drop to the ground as she shuffled along near the back and out of view. She looks to Eske every so often as she moves with purpose. She’s made for this. Furi isn’t. Her eyes retreat back to the ground.

The rest of the wolves come to a stop and it takes her an extra step or two before she realizes it, nearly running into Hvitserk but she catches herself and corrects it. Heda has made her call to the wolves that love her and this is the first time she gets a good glance (staring at the ground had been quite time consuming) and she notices the approach of wolves she doesn’t recognize.

She doesn’t expect any of them to come rushing at them and nervously she lifts a leg to back up. The closer she comes, however, she realizes how much she looks like Blixen and when she rushes into Heda’s chest, it all clicks into place. Again, Furi meanders away from the heart of the group and stays out of the way, missing Blixen’s glance over altogether.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2017, 06:22 AM