Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The sound of the commander's call filled Finley's heart with dread. It was an instant rection - instant and unexpected. She had thought herself prepared for the war that was to come. She wasn't happy about it, but she had accepted the decision they had made. Or, so she'd thought. In that moment with Thuringwethil's voice echoing across the Caldera's slopes, Fin felt as though there was absolutely nothing she would rather do than to gather up her kids and go deep underground until this whole thing blew over.

The moment passed, and soon enough Finley found herself stepping up to her mate's side, bumping his shoulder lightly, and nodding in greeting to the wolves of Drageda. Many had beaten her there, including Wildfire who was smushed against the commander. A faint smile flickered across Fin's lips at the sight, in spite of the heavy weight of foreboding upon her heart. She looked around to see who of her own had come to greet the Dragda wolves and spotted only Towhee. She was not surprised at this, and was actually a little grateful. There was work to be done here and too many others would complicate it.

"Welcome back," Fin said to Thur, breathing deep and offering a smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Finley - December 29, 2017, 05:26 PM