Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood answered the commander's question, and Fin nodded. She still wasn't entirely pleased with Sebastian's attitude over the whole thing, but he had been helpful in the information he'd given them and he was joining the march, even if he didn't really want to. She wasn't empathetic enough to understand his reluctance or offer any forgiveness for it, but she was in no position to refuse an able body to the cause. And he at least hadn't run off like a coward as her two nephews had. Her chest tightened with an anger she hadn't shown to anyone, and she shoved it back down to focus again on the matter at hand.

"We're having a few of ours take our kids North to a safe place where they can wait this out," Fin explained, adding a few more details than Wildfire had shared, "We'll have six adults, plus your two now. They'll be safe." She knew that the safety of her kids was of the utmost important to Thur, just as Fin felt about hers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 07:31 PM