Twisted Slough not gonna let you get away so easy
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Out of nowhere, an ivory form emerged quickly from the muck, latching onto the doe trying to take her down. She bleated furiously, kicking and struggling. Shale's lips curled into a snarl, and, without much thinking, he shot forward, not sure whether he intended to pounce on the deer. . .or the wolf.

"What the fuck, dude?" he growled as he approached, slipping around the doe to slice her throat with his jaws. She sank into the mud, and Shale grabbed her round the skinny neck, intending on pulling her to more solid ground. Despite her slim figure, she did have some heft to her, and he grunted as he tugged.

"Theez--mye--" Shale said clumsily, his mouth full of deer but his tone stern. He set her down upon a log that rose from the swamp. "She's mine," he corrected. "I followed her from a plateau, far from here. I have a pack to feed."

Normally he wouldn't be so brutish about this, but he had put in quite a bit of effort to hunt down this scrawny doe. Any meat was good in the wintertime, and she would feed several mouths for a few days. Therefore, selfishness bubbled within him, coming out rudely in his voice, normally so placid. "You can have a haunch, though," he added dismissively, nodding at the back leg the man had made a bit of a mess of, pulling her down as he had.
Messages In This Thread
not gonna let you get away so easy - by Shale - December 28, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: not gonna let you get away so easy - by Troy - December 31, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: not gonna let you get away so easy - by Shale - December 31, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: not gonna let you get away so easy - by Troy - January 01, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: not gonna let you get away so easy - by Shale - January 01, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: not gonna let you get away so easy - by Troy - January 14, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: not gonna let you get away so easy - by Shale - January 14, 2018, 10:42 PM