Firestone Hot Springs i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
It was merly coincidence that Pema had been heading to the hot springs today when the encounter took place. She would visit from time to time to boil one thing or another or set up a spring for Morningsiders that she thought could use some good water therapy. But today, instead of simply seeing the pools and the billowing steam from them she saw Shale and a young female in a pool.

Simply looking at the situation she could tell something was off. The female stood with a tucked tail and she could smell her fear in the air. While Shale remained low and spoke to her rather calmly. Pema only caught what Shale had said last, nothing of what the girl had said prior. Shale wasn't being dominant or anything like the sort, so Pema was comfused as to why this female would be so scared. It must be for some other reason. 

Pema walked forward slowly and glanced at Shale with a questioning face. She took a step forward ahead of Shale before speaking calmly to the girl. "You're safe here. Shale's not going to hurt you, I'm not going to hurt you. We can stay right here if you want." she said trying to sooth the girl and relax her a bit. "My name is Pema and I'm a healer. So if you need help just let me know alright?" she asked. Wanting to see if the female would say anything.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead - by Pema - January 01, 2018, 02:51 PM