Blacktail Deer Plateau Ok in more then one way
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She listened to Dawn describe the incident that Sunny had been in and winced when she heard that he had fallen onto a rock. It was good that things had healed and that he was able to use it, but Pema could understand Dawn's sistery concern. "I'll asking him about it when I see him next. Or maybe see if I can get him to tell me instead." she said. Not wanting to make Dawn look like an over protective sister in Sunny's eyes unnessisarily.

Dawn shrugged off what Dawn was saying and for a bit she remained quiet about it "Ok.", thinking that it wasn't really any of her business. But Pema cared about Dawn and even though it might not be her business, the welling being of the members of this pack was her business as one of the leaders. Plus her and Dawn had spend alot of time together and she was considered family. "No" she said in an at first hesistant voice but then became more confident as she spoke. "You gave me this odd look and we havne't spoken all that much recently other then for pack and healing reasons." she said, explaining why she felt something might be off. "It's part of our job to make sure everyone is doing all right within the pack and that includes you. Plus I care." she stated. "If there's something going on, you can tell me." Pema said, hoping that Dawn would open up and confide within her.

It helped that now Pema was a leader. Otherwise she would have thought to just leave it be. That she had no place digging into the personal lives of the other members. But it was different now.
Messages In This Thread
Ok in more then one way - by Pema - January 01, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Pema - January 01, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Pema - January 02, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Dawn - January 03, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Pema - January 04, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Dawn - January 05, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Pema - January 09, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Dawn - January 12, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Ok in more then one way - by Pema - January 14, 2018, 10:23 PM