Stone Circle I'm still here
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette let out a soft sigh when she heard that Steph tried to contact Ezekiel. Valette hadn't smelled him on the borders for a while now. She feared the worst. She wished she hadn't told them about Ezekiel. Now he was gone anyhow. "I don't know what is wrong with him lately," she growled and then softened. "I am sorry that he wasn't there for you. He should have. No excuses," she huffed.

Valette remembered Murdock coming to talk to her to speak out his worries about Steph. The mother slowly nodded. "I know you didn't like her. I saw it at the borders. But perhaps she isn't so bad? I know I wasn't very nice to her either but Murdock is a good guy. He was friends with you. You aren't so bad, so maybe his new friend Poppy can also be your new friend," she suggested softly. "I know it might feel like he replaced you with her but I am super duper sure that Murdock misses hanging out with you. And wouldn't it be nice for Murdock to have more friends, so when we hang out he has another friend to do things with?" Valette spoke kindly all the way. It were mere suggestions she was giving rather than a scolding.

Love them <3
Messages In This Thread
I'm still here - by Steph - January 01, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 02, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 04, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 09, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 10, 2018, 08:48 PM