Blacktail Deer Plateau cold
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
no problem <3

aditya smiled as she insisted upon her loyalty. it was good that she was backtracking from her beginning attitude; at least she was willing to try to impress him. some wolves would have given up and moved on. perhaps, with time, she would buy into her words--for who said those words to someone they had just met, and meant them truly? adi did not fault her for them.

one thing did trouble him, though, and that was that this wolf knew both the name of their pack, and something about them: they were "close knit" and were nomadic. his smile tugged into a half-frown as adi, worried, pondered just how she knew that. did their reputation in the valley precede them? was she a spy?

"who told you about morningside?" he asked, keeping his voice light. "you seem to know some things about us, a pack you've never encountered."

he dipped his head to her. "i'm leaning toward letting you stay. just give me a truthful answer to my last question. there's a war brewing to the south, and i'm worried they'll come to our borders next."
Messages In This Thread
cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 05, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 06, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 08, 2018, 11:57 PM