Redhawk Caldera Dota 3 with zombies
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
There were parts about the war thing that made him a little nervous, I already did this whole 'war that doesn't wanna end' thing once, and I'm not planning on doing it again, so hopefully this nonsense'll wrap up and go away, I'd prefer that. If only he knew what'd be be going on at Moonspear...  Yeah. He'd be regretting this whole thing right about now.

He shrugged, I was pretty much just checking out the route to that forest and stuff, wasn't too exciting.  Like, I don't think there's time to do proper training, so figured that was gonna give us the biggest advantage.  I'm not crazy for thinking that, right?   I mean.. I don't think that the bulk of the pack is all super experienced fighters and stuff unless I was really misled.  If they were, he wished someone had actually told him. He'd have refocused his efforts in other ways.  For now, though, he was pretty sure he was doing the best he could.

I kinda wish I'd ran into some of them while still a lone.  Would have been nice to have a bit more info about what they were like -- factor that in or whatever.  Other than just being the current bogeyman that can't play nice.  Quixote wasn't sure where their problem was.  It could be the leaders didn't vet people correctly.  Could be the leaders themselves were more socially defective than himself and had set up this figurative bomb on their own.  All Quixote knew was signs pointed to the Caldera wolves being goodish guys in this one, and his entry fee into the pack was to do smart tactical things, so that's what he was gonna do.
Messages In This Thread
Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 05, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 15, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 16, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 18, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 22, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - February 08, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - February 15, 2018, 07:42 PM