Redhawk Caldera Dota 3 with zombies
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Do we wanna wrap this one up soonish if you want another thread? :P

And so the group of ragamuffins was confirmed.  Totally the best soldiers.  The fight itself, though, seemed almost a sure thing, even if he did have some serious doubts about their hand in the game and what it would all boil down to.  I mean if it's a one time thing and beat the hell out of them, hopefully that's it.  But I mean, they've screwed with like two packs, right?  Or was it three? Either way.  If they keep doing that without someone getting angry, what are we telling them? That it's totally ok to chew on other packs' members?  Quixote was not a pacifist, but nor was he a bloodthirsty savage either.  He'd just appreciate it if everyone cooperated relatively close to social norms so they could have things easy, please and thank you.

Just.. Ugh. One and done.  I don't suppose we could just kill them all with this lot, then, and make it permanent?  It was obviously not a serious comment, even though a dark part of him wished it was possible.  Had any of them ever killed anyone?  Even gotten close?  Would they be willing if the proper, disgusting throat was offered?  Or would they shy away and they'd have to go through this all again?  There was something to say about a good threat, but if things had been going on as long as it sounded, they were past that point.

A sigh, Hasn't even started and I'm ready for it to be over.  A wry smile crossed his face.  It was gonna get worse before it'd get better, wouldn't it?
Messages In This Thread
Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 05, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 15, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 16, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 18, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - January 22, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - January 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - February 08, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Dota 3 with zombies - by Quixote - February 15, 2018, 07:42 PM