Blackfeather Woods my friends forsake me like a memory lost:
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the voice as it came swept the mute evoker into a tingling warmth that opened her heart and caused her breath to pound. seeking calm, relmyna nodded; she knew potema only by name. slowly the patchwork woman lifted her eyes to potema's fierce gaze; on a whim, the woman turned to retrieve the transparent stone she carried, and lay it on the bank on the chance the priestess wished to inspect it. for now, relmyna was merely content to enjoy potema's presence, though her worry grew that her inability to speak would aggravate the illustrious woman.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 07, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 24, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - February 04, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - February 18, 2018, 11:53 PM