Moonspear campaign mode
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
I didn't realize he was sneak-attacking! I would've let him :o
"Alya," she supplied without offense. She'd spent her whole life being mistaken for her sisters, and - if it had ever occurred to her at all - it had been a very long time since she had thought it rude. Instead, she found Drogon rather charming, and in answer to his sweet, boyish smile, she offered a grin of her own. The one and only, he said. What a lonely life he must lead, without even regular siblings to play with.

"Mm," she agreed, bobbing her head as she turned back to the trail, assuming Drogon would walk beside her, now. "Not patrolling so much as freshening scent markers." Alya had come to believe that the true threats came from inside the territory. "But I'm just about done."

Her smile thinned somewhat as he mentioned his sneak-attack. Briefly, a cool, haughty look came into her eyes. Whether or he believed she was Hydra, she'd still detected his presence before he could launch his attack. That didn't sound anything like almost to her. "Is that so?" she said instead, expression falling back into easy friendliness with a side of superiority.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
campaign mode - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:09 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 06, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 08, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 08, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 13, 2018, 04:48 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 17, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 28, 2018, 04:54 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:20 AM