Redhawk Caldera Damocles
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin was silent as the male answered. Silent but for the inner monologue that said damn this dude talks a lot... It was quickly apparent to her that he hadn't understood her meaning, but she didn't outwardly show that this disappointed her. She supposed it was too much to hope for that he would somehow just understand what she wanted and would magically just give her the words of encouragement that she needed. She supposed that was solely Elwood's special talent, which she was alright with. For now, she let go of seeking reassurance and focused instead on planning, no matter she was too exhausted of it to be of much use.

"The pack has lived here for many years now and we've never had a fight this big on our hands," Fin replied, "Once this is done, we'll be safe again, which we won't be if we don't fight. The fuckers next door have an unfortunately long reach." She paused before adding, "You should know that I'm not an idiot. If things go South, I'm ready to do whatever's necessary to keep my family safe, even if it means leaving. There's too much at stake to just up and do that now without a fight, though. More than I expect anyone else to understand." Did she even understand these days?

Lucy.

Messages In This Thread
Damocles - by Quixote - January 06, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Damocles - by Finley - January 07, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Damocles - by Quixote - January 07, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Damocles - by Finley - January 08, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Damocles - by Quixote - January 08, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: Damocles - by Finley - January 14, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Damocles - by Quixote - January 16, 2018, 03:25 AM
RE: Damocles - by Finley - January 20, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Damocles - by Quixote - February 08, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Damocles - by Finley - February 10, 2018, 01:51 PM