Fox's Glade Serenity Ribbons
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Thanks for starting!

Birk intrigued her. Perhaps it was something about his appearance, with fur as stark as her Northern kin. Perhaps it was his silver tongue, or the practiced way he had carried himself at the borders days before. Whichever case, the woman knew his novelty came in part from the simple fact that he was new, and thus generated, to no fault of his own, a healthy level of mistrust. They hadn't known of the man's existence until he'd roamed up in search of a home, and though she had little doubt he truly intended to integrate here, Nanook sought the man out in hopes his company would allow her reservations to loosen.

She picked out his scent without much trouble, for he still carried the unfamiliar, and followed the path he charted over Easthollow's claim and out toward the nook of forest just beyond. Like any day in the Glade, his trail co-mingled with the acrid tang of fox, but Nanook knew how to navigate through the tangled web from having spent many days tracking and studying the creatures herself. Soon enough she caught sight of the ivory man, and the Apaata paused, watching him a moment herself. But she picked up her pursuit soon enough and made a wide circle to approach him the side - quiet, though, and she sought to catch his eye to wordlessly raise the query of what he was doing out here.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Serenity Ribbons - by Birk - January 07, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Serenity Ribbons - by Nanook - January 10, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Serenity Ribbons - by Birk - January 10, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Serenity Ribbons - by Nanook - January 14, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Serenity Ribbons - by Birk - January 14, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Serenity Ribbons - by Nanook - January 19, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: Serenity Ribbons - by Birk - January 19, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Serenity Ribbons - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 11:58 AM