Bearclaw Valley I don’t want anything more from you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The story started out pretty satisfying, with a tragic notion of how his parents had split up and had torn apart the family, the siblings even, bringing his sisters to a different place than he had gone. It also explained why the pack that was so close to them didn't give trouble; Laurel had actually been wondering about that. She "hm-hm"'d when he finished speaking about that, glad to know. If she'd ever run into trouble she would know the pack was a good place to go, or at the least not the worst place to go. She would just drop Xan's name.

He then asked about her own story and Laurel wrinkled her nose, unable to hide her annoyance at this question. Yeah, she'd asked questions, but she'd hoped to keep the conversation completely on him, hoping it was all sadness and gloom so she could feel a bit better about herself. She shrugged and said, "Oh. Yeah, I grew up somewhere around here, I think. Place called Larksong Grotto." Silver Creek wasn't too close, but she didn't remember that place much at all; Larksong Grotto was the unfortunate place where she had grown up. If only she and Indra had never been taken by Reek. It would've been better growing up with adoptive parents like they had in Silver Creek than anything else. She wondered where Reek and Jhala were, and where Saena was. She hoped they were all dead now.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 06:00 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 12, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 18, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - February 06, 2018, 05:14 AM